Thursday, March 13, 2008

I Have a Dress!!!

Bridal Gown Style 9T9250  - Satin ball gown with pick-up skirt.
This is my dress!! There will no flower on the ribbon, and the ribbon is going to be purple that will match Jon's vest and tie. This isn't even close to the type of dress I thought I would be wearing. I am not a dress kind of girl. I am happy in jeans and a t-shirt! If you looked in my closet you would not find a dress. There is only 1 skirt in there that I save "just in case". When I went and tried dresses on I was very hesitant. I didn't want anything fancy or poofy or long. I didn't want to like this, as a matter of fact, I fought liking this dress. But it was so preeeeety! And when I walked around in it and saw myself, I loved it. So did Jon. (Yes, he was there, oooooo!) He looked at me like I was the most beautiful thing in the world. What more could a girl want?

3 comments:

Jon said...

I always look at you like that, you just happened to notice it this time =]

kristi said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.