Monday, April 28, 2008

Does 'The Mom' Ever Get To Runaway?

If the answer is "yes", I'm outta here!!! More problems at school...more attitudes from the children....more "They all hate me"....more, more, more!! They seem to be getting in trouble over the stupidest things lately. (throwing pine cones) Yes, I know they could hurt someone, that part isn't stupid. The stupid part is that they are doing it! Jacob is going to be 13 in December. Shouldn't he be over this sort of stuff by now?

I don't like the feeling of dread every time the phone rings and the caller ID says it's the school. Maybe I am too soft with them. Often times when they are being punished I let it slide and give in. It's time I sucked it up and listen to the crying that is sure to happen! (Even if some of it is from me!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We went through the pine cone thing in the park today. What is so special about throwing pine cones at your sister?

kristi said...

Ugh........I'm not there yet.